Cart & Shipping
Printed on 8.5 x 11 | Full-Color Quality Prints
- Available for print with:
- 70 lb. offset stationery paper
- Premium 24 lb. Smooth
- Brilliant White 80 lb. Linen
- Natural White 80 lb. Linen
Prints in as little as 2 business days
Having a custom-designed company letterhead helps to convey a sense of credibility and cohesive brand image with your business among recipients, whether through email memos or written notes of thanks. Official documents and reports are represented in a professional and polished manner, and can be trusted with your letterhead standing as a seal of trust and sincerity. Used as a common and subtle marketing tool, take comfort in knowing your company’s contact information is available at first glance and for future reference through all documents you release.
- Include vector graphics for logos/images, if possible
- Save/send art files in CMYK – our Four-color process printers utilize cyan, magenta, yellow and black ink to create the vibrant colors you use in your designs.
- We recommend sending files with at least 300 DPI settings to ensure clear, sharp print results
- For sizing purposes, try to include bleed in artwork sent. We would require at least a .25″ margin to guarantee that your design is not cut or cropped.
Use our free printing templates for a more streamlined process. The template file is a blank file which is already setup per our print specs ie (bleeds, margins, and cut lines) for an accurate print every time. You may use but not limited to the following with our templates. Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator & Adobe Acrobat Formats. See the following for a list of current templates.